- 1 Introducing Pro Edition
- 2 Installing Pro Edition – Fantastico De Luxe
- 3 Installing PRO EDITION – Manually
- 4 Backup the Pro Edition database
Introducing Pro Edition
Soholaunch Pro Edition is one of the best site builders available in the market. It enables experienced and un-experienced users to establish there website in a fast and easy way.
Installing Pro Edition – Fantastico De Luxe
- Step 1: Login to your Admin cPanel http://www.yourdomain.com/cpanel
- Step 2: Locate and click on the Fantastico De Luxe Icon
- Step 3: Under the “Site Builders” section, find and click on “Pro Edition”
- Step 4: In the right panel, select “New Installation”
- Step 5: on page 1 of the installation process, you will be prompted for the installation directory. To have “Pro Edition” installed on your website’s main page (http://www.yourdomain.com) leave it blank else, insert the directory of your choice (http://www.yourdomain.com/proedition). Fill out all the required information accordingly and click “Install Pro Edition”.
Step 6: A summary of the installation details will be posted. Once read, click “Finish Installation”. You will also see the link to your freshly installed Pro Edition.
Installing PRO EDITION – Manually
- Step 1: Download the latest stable version of “Pro Edition” from the official website.
- Step 2: Uncompress the downloaded file to a specified directory on your desktop.
- Step 3: Upload the extracted file “installsoholaunch.php” to your web hosting account via FTP to a specified directory of your choice (e.g. /proedition).
- Step 5: Using your browser, go to the location of your newly uploaded files: http://www.yourdomain.com/proedition/ installsoholaunch.php
- Step 6: Follow the step by step instructions.
- Step 7: Once the setup steps have been completed, you can start using the online application to build your website.
Backup the Pro Edition database
- Step 1: Login to your hosting account cPanel, locate and click on the “PhpMyAdmin” icon.
- Step 2: From within PhpMyAdmin, choose the ProEdition Database.
- Step 3: On the top menu of the database table list, click on “Export”
- Step 4: In the export options, make sure you:
- “Select All” Tables
- Check “Structures” property.
- Check “Data” property.
- Check “Save as” option
- Step 5: Once you double check that all the options in step 4 are set, click Go and save to the file to your desktop.
Use VNOHosting for the Best Pro Edition Hosting.
You may use this tutorial for your own use. You may provide a link to this web site, where this tutorial can be used from. However you are not allowed distribute it in any form without the prior permission of VNOHosting.com