A Content Management System that provides you with a long list of beneficial and effective options, enabling you to establish your website in so little time. In addition to the core options that are available, you may add new features but installing new add-ons.
Installing Typo3 using Fantastico De Luxe:
- Step 1: Login to your Admin cPanel http://www.yourdomain.com/cpanel
- Step 2: Locate and click on the Fantastico De Luxe Icon
- Step 3: Under the “Content Management” section, find and click on “Typo3”
- Step 4: In the right panel, select “New Installation”.
- Step 5: on page 1 of the installation process, you will be prompted for the installation directory. To have Joomla installed on your website’s main page (http://www.yourdomain.com) leave it blank else, insert the directory of your choice (http://www.yourdomain.com/typo3). Also fill out the Admin access data. Finally, click on “Install Typo3”.
Step 6: on page 2, a summary of the installation options is displayed, including database details and the installation directory chosen.
- Step 7: Click on “Finish Installation” button to successfully complete your Typo3 installation process.
Backup Typo3 Database
- Step 1: Login to your hosting account cPanel, locate and click on the “PhpMyAdmin” icon.
- Step 2: From within PhpMyAdmin, choose the Typo3 Database.
- Step 3: On the top menu of the database table list, click on “Export”
- Step 4: In the export options, make sure you:
- “Select All” Tables
- Check “Structures” property.
- Check “Data” property.
- Check “Save as” option
- Step 5: Once you double check that all the options in step 4 are set, click Go and save to the file to your desktop.
Use VNOHosting for the Best Typo3 Hosting.
You may use this tutorial for your own use. You may provide a link to this web site, where this tutorial can be used from. However you are not allowed distribute it in any form without the prior permission of VNOHosting.com